Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Sometimes all you need to do is express to reflect

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I havent been blogging any reviews for awhile now. Well I guess, not much of a demand yet.. Inshaa Allah, if it is my rizq, it will come and I will provide the best of my service.

So, today I had one of those breakdowns. My heart is not pure enough.. I felt threatened and very low when I got to know a very successful individual is taking up a skill I just took up. Sometimes, I just don't know why my heart is so. I guess I am just human.

I mean, seriously, this person is successful in many areas with many followers, and I am very sure, with many sales.. It made me feel like she is out to grab everything to herself. Leaving people like me very little space to grow. Just when I thought I got it this time, she emerged.

I know I should take it positively, she is my challenge, that I should continuously and vigorously improve myself so I stay on par or better, right? But my heart is weak. So I expressed my feelings and doubts to this group of friends, and they gave me exactly what I needed.

Security Hug
Yes, even a virtual one counts. Helps me feel that I am not alone.

Similar experience sharing
Yes, this is exactly what one needed when one feels alone and stranded.

Motivation
The next best thing to receive when anyone breaks down, to refuel her fuel to drive better.

Sound advice
Cruel as can be, a constructive criticism is exactly what one needs when they feel someone is stealing ideas or their portion of good.

NO judging
This is a hidden rule. No judging allowed! Express your doubts if you must but do not judge silently. Let known what you feel. It helps lift up the mood in a lot of ways, and sometimes, helps you see a different point of view.

My self conclusion?
Well, I think all these self doubt, is just derived from my impatience. Or maybe my natural instinct to just share and keep sharing. I have to learn to be stingy sometimes, and learn to direct people to someone else.

And so I calm myself with solat, and pray for calamity to accept and truly allow myself to have faith in Him. My rizq is in His hands, and sabr is mine to chase.

May the blessings I have in having awesome people within my reach, to always remind myself to cleanse my heart and to continuously improve myself, be long lasting. And may all of them be blessed with great health, wealth, and happiness always.

Wassalam,
The very emo self.

No comments: