Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, June 02, 2014

Trained, Training and on training

Last week was full of trainings, I must say.

I taught someone basic crochet skills, then the following week, I was trained to specialize in 3 business course under Leza Parker Network (LPN) as one of their business consultants, and another 5 next week. Maybe it might spread another week.

I can't wait to officially be certified so I can share and train others the little traits of being an entrepreneur. Soon, I will be able to distribute $100 vouchers under my name, and train fellow start ups. I am excited!

And personally amongst the three courses that was taught, I loved "Business Planning" the most. I feel that all budding entrepreneurs and start-ups should invest in this course. It is very essential to have a business plan for your great ideas to grow.

Yes, taught by Leza herself!

Imparted down to us, future business consultants, down to you!

I always look forward to meeting Leza, because she is always willing to share with me tips whenever I face some enterprenual bumps. She would openly answer my very confidential questions, and the best part about her answer is that it is sometimes very simple, one liner, sometimes one word answers. It leaves me thinking and working more than before.

I hope to continue her legacy to inspire and to kick start budding entrepreneurs to start thinking and working towards their awesome ideas without boundaries. To know that they are not alone, and that their idea is great and that it will only grow bigger and better.

I will definitely be updating once I am qualified to train you all to my very best, and I will be excitingly looking forward!

Love,
Me
The future Business Consultant under LPN!

No comments: