Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, August 03, 2012

History repeats in slow motion

Assalammu'alaikum readers of this blog...

I dunno where to begin, but I hope everyone's happy with how things are at the moment.

It's sad to know that there really are serious good people who truly love what they do. I am just sooo tired and drained... They just don't stop, do they?

I guess I really just have one word for them.. I just wanna say, "Thanks!". Really.. It has been a great pleasure. Nothing could ever beat these. Such perfect timing. I couldnt possibly ask for more...

Alhamdulillah, although not all... Some have opened their eyes and hearts to put together the little pictures and see the real bigger picture of what has happened, what is happening, and probably predict and prepare for what's next.

Inna lilla wainna lillahirojiun... I can only wait and see to it... MasyaAllah, I just couldnt say in words... Only He knows...

InsyaAllah, with great faith.. He who knows, will grant me what I need to see through these.

Once again, thank you fellow readers. Also thank you to all evil eye caster. You are appreciated. May you always get what you deserve..

With love,
Me.
Wassalam

No comments: