Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 28, 2008

When love and hate is just the same....

That's when letting go seem impossible. He just woke up from his nightmare and ask for forgiveness... And because I love him just as much as I hate him, I gave in.. Time and again...

And then I ask myself, " Why say sorry if it's going to happen again?" "Why forgive when all you'd get is hurt and pain?" "Why do I keep myself dragged into this all over again?" "Why leave to return?" "What have I done to be like this?" And I only have myself to blame, myself to kill, myself to punish...

I was right all along.. No matter how wrong someone else is, it's always me at the wrong side of the field... Scoring own goals, and stabbing myself in the chest, and yet, still not learn nor die...

Perhaps, I'm just too sinful... I easily forgive others, but not myself. And yet others can only think of themselves, and not a second of me... And I being selflessness... I think of them all day, try all my will not to hurt, only to be left alone fending all those sharp hunting tools piercing through my heart again and again...

All I ask was for a little understanding, some motivation and to be with me... Perhaps that's just too much to ask... I'm done thinking to stop only to think all over again...

-WILL MY PRINCE F***ING COME AND RESCUE ME??!!!-

No comments: