Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 24, 2008

He who made me happy (Clarification)

He who made me happy wasn't KI... He who made me happy was someone else.. It's sad to confess this... But the truth always hurt, doesn't it...

He, who made me happy,worry more when I tell him problems I face with the recent crisis being that Skinny R has came back looking for me which is incredibly scary. He was prepared to send and fetch me if need be... KI questioned me why I never talked to Skinny R, sounded more like KI's siding Skinny R... I hated that...

Yeah.. And Mr's dad got diagnosed with a terrible virus.. Hope he stays strong throughout the process.. May a miracle come, wish him all the best.. Will pray for him too...

I think this is all that I need to tell...

-Will my prince come to my rescue?-

No comments: